But for today I want to talk about Nate's birthday party. He will be 3 in June and want to have an awesome party for him. He had a huge 1 year birthday bash, but last for the 2nd birthday we did a little
pool party but it RAINED! The fam grilled burgers under umbrellas (see below). So this year it should totally rock!
I have narrowed it down to having it at the local botanical gardens. Now for the theme... for boys they offer "Frogs and Bug", "Pirates", and "Dinosaurs" Naturally, when I asked him which one he wants he replies, "Dinosaurs, Pirates, and Frogs, I want all of them!" really?! LOL So we will be talking about more this week and see if we can narrow it down.
- rain (its indoor/ outdoor)
- that not many people will come ... but we will still have a super time!
- and well I guess that's about it
- my lil man will 3!! AAAHHHH!
- the CAKE! my mom is going to rock the cake, just saying! love her!
- venue - the gardens are beautiful and have an awesome children's garden
Grilling in the Rain!
Talk to ya'll after the weekend! =)